BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICIES
In order to keep our prices as low as possible we have had to take steps to reduce no-shows and late cancellations. No shows and late cancellations are incredibly frustrating and costly therefore please take note of our booking and cancellation policy
Subject to our Cancellation Terms, to the extent permitted by law, any payment received when booking services with us is a non-refundable booking fee.
Cancellation Terms: In the event that you cancel an appointment within 48 hours of the appointment date, or you do not arrive at the salon, then your booking fee will be forfeited and used to cover costs incurred by us in maintaining availability of our employees and resources. If you cancel an appointment more than 7 days prior to the appointment date, then the whole or part of the booking fee will be credited to your account. Unused booking fee cannot be credited to other bookings.
• All colour services require a 48hr allergy alert test prior to service being provided and within the last 24weeks. A signed document must be present on record as proof of this testing taking place. For the guest’s comfort and safety, we kindly request our specialists be notified of allergies, any physical issues, or disabilities, or if you are pregnant.
• A small booking fee is required for any service over £40 to secure an appointment. This is non-refundable and is a pre-paid proportion of the total service cost. (MINIMUM BOOKING FEE IS £15.00)
• Dyeverse Dollys Hairdressing Ltd.is a very popular hair salon. This means we’re usually booked to full capacity. If a guest shows up late to their appointment (without letting us know), we can’t guarantee we’ll be able to give the guest the complete allotted time since we don’t want to keep any of our other guests waiting unnecessarily. In order to respect the time of both our guests and our staff, we ask guests to arrive on time for their appointment. Guests arriving more than 15minutes late will be imposed with a £6 fee and guests arriving more than 30minutes late will forfeit their original appointment and be rescheduled
• We understand that emergencies happen. If a guest needs to cancel, we simply ask that we are notified of any cancellations or rescheduling at least 48hrs prior to the appointment. If the booking is made on the same day, we require notification at least 3hrs prior.
Cancellations that break these rules their booking fee will be withheld and will not be transferred to their next appointment,
• In the case of a guest missing their appointment. Their booking fee will be withheld, and the guest will be imposed with a fee worth 15% of the missed service which will be added to their next appointment. Two or more missed appointments equal being fired from our salon.
• Guest satisfaction is our highest priority. If a guest is not completely contented, we request they please let us know during their treatment or within 24hrs after the service has been performed. If a guest has already left the salon, we kindly ask that they do not go to another salon management have the right to see exactly what the service or treatment the guest received looks like in order to rectify / provide further training to those involved and doing so will release our salon from any/all liability. We are committed to making any needed corrections at no extra cost (Please note: this is only if deemed to be a mistake that needs rectifying. Chemical colour outcomes are unpredictable without a full guest hair history of the last 5 years and no colour service is guaranteed and we will not rectify free of charge if a guest simply changes their mind). If we can’t fix the problem, we may offer a partial refund depending on how reasonable we consider the complaint to be, It is not salon policy to issue a full refund on any service due to the costs incurred carrying out the service.
• Our salon staff have the right to refuse service to anyone behaving improperly, intoxicated or if their state of health may influence the effects of the service. In this case the non-refundable booking fee will be withheld.
We reserve the right to change the above terms at any time upon notice